We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
When we started planning 18 months ago, we estimated about 300 to 500 people would show up – we thought that 700 was a highly optimistic number. Today, 876 alumni and guests will be attending LGAW2016. This event will be the largest gathering of Lauder alumni in since the founding of the Lauder Institute!
We’re utterly amazed by the outpouring of Lauder Love from every corner of the world. We can’t thank you enough for your dedication and enthusiasm for Lauder, for your participation in LGAW and for your support of the LIAA.
On our end, we’ve submitted final numbers to the venues, and are busy putting the final touches on all the events. Please note that for security reasons at our event locations, ID’s will be checked at the door and tickets are non-transferable.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Safe travels to NYC and we look forward to seeing you very soon!
Annie & Nick
The Lauder Global Alumni Weekend is a large undertaking, requiring over a year of planning, organized by volunteers serving the Lauder Institute Alumni Association.
This weekend is made possible through the financial underwriting of the Lauder Institute, and the generous financial support of the Lauder Family and our alumni sponsors. Through their support we are pleased to be able to offer a range of ticket options enabling all alumni to attend and support the Weekend.
- All ticket levels provide full access to Saturday’s events (all Conference events and the Lauder Soiree).
- Ticket prices apply to Lauder alumni, guests and current Lauder students.
- Class Dinners, the Soiree After Party and the Sunday Farewell Brunch have a la carte pricing.
- Friday night Welcome Cocktails are complimentary.
- All Supporters, Sustainers, and Champions will be recognized on our website and at the Weekend (unless individuals prefer to remain anonymous; all individuals will be contacted directly to convey their preference). These contributions go to support the programming efforts of the LIAA.
The Lauder Institute Alumni Association (LIAA) brings together all graduates of the Lauder Institute to foster a lifelong community of global learners, create opportunity for personal and professional development, and give back to the Lauder Institute. The LIAA is run by Lauder alumni who volunteer their time to create programming and connections that extend the spirit of the Lauder Institute beyond campus.
Over the last three years, the LIAA has organized over 30 events, with 400 alumni on every continent except Antarctica. These special events include the annual Alumni Welcome reception for the new class, the inaugural LIAA European Forum, the Lauder Alumni Dinner at Philly reunions, and, of course, the Lauder Global Alumni Weekend. The LIAA aims to make these events available to all Lauder alumni who wish to participate, and we are able to achieve this with the generous sponsorship of our alumni and the Lauder Institute. We hope you will join in supporting the LIAA while enjoying this very special weekend.